Are you in search for a cute Valentine’s day Class room door idea? I was given the task to decorate my daughters class room door for her teacher this month and like most of you when I need inspiration I like to browse through Pinterest. After being inspired by a few ideas different ideas this is what I came up with
Luckily her school has every die cut shape you can imagine and several different colors of construction paper and several colors of large butcher paper. So I cut out the small hearts and the white upper letters with her schools die cut machine. I cut the big heart out by hand. And the word “Sweetheart” I cutout in vinyl with my electronic cutter (Sizzix Eclipse) using the Grand hotel font. And I used white vinyl to cut out all the kids names using the Arial rounded font. I used double stick tape to apply it all, but you could use masking tape if you would like.
1. I put up the white butcher paper on the main part of the door.
2. I added the Red butcher paper on the top and bottom.
3. I added a pink stripe across the red paper.(made from pink construction paper that I cut into several stripes and applied it being careful to match up them up.
4. I applied the white letters and the big red heart in the center.
5. I added the small hearts.
6. Last I applied the vinyl word “Sweethearts” and all the names of the kids.
This was actually really fun for me to do and I was glad I was able to help her teacher out too